The official Design Sprint course from AJ&Smart and Jake Knapp!
The toolkit that teaches you not just the Design Sprint process, but the art of running (and selling!) stress-free Sprints with confidence and success.
The Official Design Sprint Masterclass includes everything you need to start running Sprints in a matter of days...
- 70+ videos that take you through every step of the Design Sprint process
- Actual resources, slide decks and checklists that we use at AJ&Smart when running Sprints with our clients
- Access to a hyper-engaged community of Sprinters that can support you on your learning journey
- Access to regular coaching calls (lead by senior AJ&Smart Sprint team members, and occasionally Jake Knapp himself!)
- Access to updates and new resource additions whenever we add them (you can rest assured that you'll always be learning the most up-to-date version of the Sprint with us!)
By taking this course you'll be a Certified AJ&Smart Design Sprint Facilitator - we issue a signed certificate upon completion (signed by us and Jake Knapp!)
The survey conducted among the Design Sprint Masterclass alumni shows higher work satisfaction and increased revenue for course participants:
- 92% of Design Sprint Masterclass graduates enjoy their work more after learning the Sprint
- 94% are confident that knowing the Design Sprint will further their career
- 47% of the graduates have earned an additional $10,000 to $50,000 after taking the course (13% surveyed grads have added between $50,000 and $100,000!)
If you have questions about the Design Sprint Masterclass then please feel free to reach out to [email protected] and we'd be very happy to help!
"I am excited to be part of this community and the course is amazing! Thank you for the amazing step by step process."
- Judith Cardenas, CEO at Strategies by Design Group
"Design Sprint Masterclass made a huge difference for me in terms of honing my facilitation game, showcasing value to my clients and expanding my professional network in ways I never would have imagined!
The best thing about the course is direct access to not only AJ&Smart through Facebook live chats and other support mechanisms, but to the author of the Sprint book himself – Jake Knapp."
- Robert Skrobe, Owner of Dallas Design Sprints
AJ&Smart are a Product Design & Innovation Studio based in Berlin and San Francisco, with real-world experience from running successful Sprints for over 200 global companies. They work very closely with Jake Knapp, author of The Design Sprint, and are continually improving the process together with him, so you can be confident that with us you’re learning the most up-to-date (tried & tested!) version of The Design Sprint. AJ&Smart's complete focus with this course is to enable you to run your own Design Sprints confidently, and equip you with everything you need to make that happen, quickly.
Who will I be learning from?
Jonathan is the CEO and Co-Founder of AJ&Smart, and is a Product Designer & Strategist working between Berlin and San Francisco. His passion is helping companies work better together and empowering individuals to make real change in their organisation. He’s worked with everyone from General Electric, to LEGO, and airbnb, and has introduced the Design Sprint to some of the world’s best-known companies.
Fun fact: Jonathan co-hosts a podcast with Jake Knapp, check it out here
Dee is a Product Designer & Design Sprint Expert, with experience training thousands of people globally on how to facilitate Design Sprints, including companies like LEGO and Slack. She has over 10 years experience in Product Strategy, is a Mentor for Google Launchpad, and runs the Global Service Jam in Berlin. Before Design Sprints, Dee was working with leading design agencies and also worked at an online education provider, training the next generation of UX and UI Designers.
Fun fact: Dee is known to be called the “Beyonce of the Design Sprint” by Design Sprint training participants!
PreviewWhat is a design sprint? (10:46)
StartWhat problems should you solve in a Sprint? (2:39)
StartHow to choose the right people for the Sprint team (4:29)
StartPreparation & research before Monday (6:56)
StartCommon Questions & Pitfalls (4:44)